"NRE has the highest basket price for contained minerals, within a well-defined resource with excellent expansion opportunity." (12/4/13) Namibia Rare Earths Inc. - The Gold Report Interview with Mike Niehuser More >
Hard Assets Alliance
The top experts at Casey Research, Mauldin Economics, Sovereign Society, Agora Financial, Streetwise Reports and others have formed the Hard Assets Alliance.
Hard Assets Alliance has created SmartMetals™, a revolutionary precious metal purchasing and storage solution for investors.
Until now this kind of ability has only been available to institutional investors, hedge funds and pension funds. The Hard Assets Alliance has made purchasing real, numbered boullion a reality for the well-informed investor.
- These are physical metals, not paper. With SmartMetals™ you are buying physical bullion bars and coins.
- This is the system developed for Bank of America and Merrill Lynch - they did the due diligence for you.
- With your SmartMetals™ account you can securely buy or sell your metals online or via phone trader.
- Easy international storage in New York, Salt Lake City, Zurich, London, Sydney and Singapore is coming online soon.
- Prompt access to your assets within 2 business days. Fully insured.
- With SmartMetals™ you have zero counterparty risk. The operating agreement with GLD grants that fund the opportunity to lend your gold holdings. Not so with SmartMetals™. Your metals are held in a segregated account in a fully insured and audited vault.
See more here for our FAQ.
Click here to sign up now.
Or call 877.727.7387. International 602.626.3022 Between 9 am and 7 pm Eastern Time. We’ll be happy to answer your questions on how to participate.
"CXO's North ROK could still contain 100–300 Mt, the size of Imperial Metals' Red Chris mine, which is down the road." (11/27/13) Colorado Resources Ltd. - The Gold Report Interview with Eric Coffin More >
"CGT is one that I really love. I like it even more since it recently did a deal with Nord Gold. This could be a real big winner." (11/25/13) Columbus Gold Corp. - The Gold Report Interview with Jay Taylor More >